• 6x more concentrated than whole leaf grass powder
• 40 nutrient-dense greens, sprouts, fruits and veggies
• Organic Yerba Maté, traditionally used for centuries to promote immediate energy
• RAW organic Peruvian maca, harvested by hand, aged and sun dried to perfection, to support energy production
• RAW organic pomegranate juice and cordyceps mushrooms, long prized for providing the sustained energy you need to power through your busy day†
• RAW organic African baobab, rich in minerals, especially magnesium
• Aids in collagen and connective tissue formation
• Maintains a healthy immune system
• Supports intestinal/gastrointestinal health
• A source of antioxidants to protect cells from oxidative damage and free radicals
• 1.5 Billion probiotic CFU ; 13 Non-GMO Enzymes
• No Whole Grass fillers, added sugars, artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
• Sustainably grown on USA organic family farms
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified
• Certified Gluten-Free, Certified Vegan
• Dairy Free, Soy Free
• 30 servings
Raw Organic Perfect Food Energizer has all the benefits of Raw Organic Perfect Food greens with an additional blend for promoting instant and sustained energy. Its Organic Energy Blend delivers 5 organic ingredients, including Organic Pomegranate Fruit, Organic Baobab Fruit, Organic Yerba Maté, Organic Maca and Organic Cordyceps.
Garden of Life maximizes nutrient density by JUICING grasses, then using low-temperature drying to create powders for six times more concentration. Raw Organic Perfect Food® is packed with the power of 40 nutrient dense, RAW, Certified USDA Organic juiced greens, sprouts and vegetables with no fillers or added sugars. Raw Organic Perfect Food® is also grown by our family farmers on organic farms in Utah.
We harvest our greens before the grain buds (to prevent gluten from forming), then juice at the farm immediately. Our juice is gently low-temperature dried and powdered on site, locking in its nutritionally dense, high bioavailability.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients (each level scoop contains): Organic U.S.A. Farmed Green Juice Blend 3.7g [Barleygrass Juice* (Hordeum vulgare herb top, 2950mg), Alfalfa Juice* (Medicago sativa herb top, 300mg), Wheatgrass Juice* (Triticum aestivum herb top, 250mg), Oatgrass Juice* (Avena sativa herb top, 150mg), Kamut Juice* (Triticum turgidum subsp. durum herb top, 50mg)]; Organic Energy Blend 1.55g [Baobab* (Adansonia digitata fruit, 1000mg), Yerba Maté* 4-6:1 extract (Ilex paraguariensis leaf, 300mg, 8.5% caffeine), Maca* (Lepidium meyenii root, 150mg), Pomegranate Juice* (Punica granatum fruit, 50mg), Cordyceps militaris* (mycelia, 50mg), Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin from S.cerevisiae, 30mcg)]; Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend 0.995g [Parsley* (Petroselinum crispum herb top, 900mg), Amla* 50:1 extract (Phyllanthus emblica fruit, 55mg, 50% Vitamin C), Strawberry* (Fragaria x ananassa fruit, 5.82mg), Beet* (Beta vulgaris root, 5.75mg), Tart Cherry* (Prunus cerasus fruit, 5.0925mg), Broccoli* (Brassica oleracea var. italica herb top, 5.0275mg), Carrot* (Daucus carota root, 4.825mg), Spinach* (Spinacia oleracea leaf, 4mg), Tomato* (Solanum lycopersicum fruit, 2.75mg), Blackberry* (Rubus plicatus fruit, 2.037mg), Blueberry* (Vaccinium angustifolium fruit, 0.873mg), Cabbage* (Brassica oleracea var. capitata herb top, 0.87mg), Raspberry* (Rubus idaeus fruit, 0.7275mg), Rice* (Oryza sativa seed, 0.45mg), Brussels Sprout* (Brassica oleracea var. gemmifera bud, 0.41mg), Garlic* (Allium sativum bulb, 0.3575mg), Onion* (Allium cepa bulb, 0.3525mg), Ginger* (Zingiber officinale root, 0.25mg), Cauliflower* (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis herb top, 0.165mg), Green Bell Pepper* (Capsicum annuum var. annuum fruit, 0.055mg), Kale* (Brassica oleracea var. viridis leaf, 0.01mg), Cucumber* (Cucumis sativus fruit, 0.01mg), Celery* (Apium graveolens herb top, 0.01mg), Asparagus* (Asparagus officinalis shoot, 0.0075mg)]; Organic Sprout and Seed Blend 1.015g [Flaxseed* (Linum usitatissimum, 900mg), Amaranth seed* (Amaranthus retroflexus, 24.5mg), Quinoa seed* (Chenopodium quinoa, 24.5mg), Buckwheat seed* (Fagopyrum esculentum, 24.5mg), Millet seed* (Panicum miliaceum, 24.5mg), Chia seed* (Salvia hispanica seed, 2mg), Flax sprout* (Linum usitatissimum, 1.25mg), Amaranth sprout* (Amaranthus retroflexus, 1.25mg), Quinoa sprout* (Chenopodium quinoa, 1.25mg), Buckwheat sprout* (Fagopyrum esculentum, 1.25mg), Millet sprout* (Panicum miliaceum, 1.25mg), Chia sprout* (Salvia hispanica, 1.25mg), Garbanzo Bean sprout* (Cicer arietinum, 1.25mg), Lentil sprout* (Lens culinaris, 1.25mg), Adzuki sprout* (Vigna angularis, 1.25mg), Sunflower sprout* (Helianthus annuus, 1.25mg), Pumpkin sprout* (Cucurbita pepo, 1.25mg), Sesame sprout* (Sesamum indicum, 1.25mg)]; Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend Enzyme Blend [Lipase (A. niger) 76 FCC LU, Protease (A. flavus var. oryzae) 397.5 FCC HUT, Aspergillus acid protease (A. niger) 2.14 SAPU, Beta-glucanase (T. longibrachiatum) 0.476 FCC BGU, Cellulase (A. niger) 34.5 FCC CU, Bromelain (A. comosus var. comosus stem) 10,714 PU, Phytase (A. niger) 0.952 FCC FTU, Lactase (A. flavus var. oryzae) 28.6 FCC ALU, Papain (C. papaya fruit) 13,333 FCC PU, Pectinase (A. niger) 0.952 Endo-PG, Hemicellulase (A. niger) 35.7 HCU, Xylanase (T. longibrachiatum) 9.05 XU], Probiotic Blend 1.5 Billion CFU [L. plantarum Lp-115 0.992 Billion CFU, L. acidophilus La-14 0.5 Billion CFU, L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus Lb-87 0.01 Billion CFU].
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Garden of Life
- Suggested use: Mix 1 level scoop in your favorite juice, smoothie or 250 ml of water (scoop included). Shake well before scooping as contents settle.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.