High-Potency Essential Fatty Acids; Sisu Omega 3 1000 mg is a high-potency wild fish oil supplement with 400 mg EPA and 200 mg DHA per capsule.
Improved Cardiovascular Health; Rich in Omega 3, this formula helps prevent CVD and decreases the risk of heart attack and stroke by decreasing triglycerides.
Symptom Relief; Helps control inflammation throughout the body, including the skin and joints.
Overall Health Support; When we do not consume multiple servings of oily fish per week, supplementing with these essential fatty acids can improve many aspects of health and support healthy mood balance.
Natural Antioxidant; Added sunflower vitamin E serves as a natural antioxidant while also helping to preserve freshness of the oil.
- Ingredients: Medicinal ingredients Fish oil (body oils of anchovy, sardine and salmon) providing 400 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 200 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 1,000 mg Non-medicinal ingredients Tocopherol (natural vitamin E) Capsule shell Gelatin, glycerin (vegetable), purified water
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: SISU VITAMINS
- Suggested use: Take 3 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner (capsules are meant to be swallowed not chewed)
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.