• For proper cellular function, protein synthesis & tissue formation
• Helps metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates
• With Zinc, Magnesium & Vitamin B-6
ZMA® is a combination of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B-6 designed to maximize absorption and to promote recovery from exercise. Zinc plays a central role in the regulation of cellular growth and tissue repair, as well as the maintenance of a healthy immune system. Magnesium is essential for the maintenance of electrolyte balance, energy production and normal neuromuscular function. Because physical activity can increase the need for these two minerals, ZMA® is the ideal supplement to aid in their replenishment. Additional vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) provides synergistic benefits for athletes, as it is required for amino acid metabolism, and is also involved in carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Ingredients: Each capsule contains: Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg Zinc (from Zinc Mono-L-Methionine and Zinc Aspartate) 10 mg Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate) 150 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, water), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
- Manufacturer: Now Foods
- Suggested use: Adult Dosage: Men take 3 capsules (women take 2 capsules) daily, on an empty stomach, 30 – 60 minutes before bedtime. Avoid consuming this product with dairy or calcium containing foods or supplements.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking, antibiotics, calcium channel blockers, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, heart medications such as digoxin, or if you have reduced kidney function. Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take over recommended dosage. May cause nausea, gastrointestinal irritation and diarrhea.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.