Multi Basics 3® provides optimal doses and balanced ratios of all the recognized essential vitamins and minerals in high quality forms supported by research, all in just three capsules a day.
A balanced and well-designed multivitamin is fundamental to any supplement regimen. Multivitamin and mineral formulations are an excellent way to meet your daily nutrition requirements of all essential nutrients, providing a foundation on which to build your path to good health. While some nutrients like vitamins A and E are better absorbed and more effective in their natural forms, others are better absorbed in synthetic supplement form, such as folate and other B-vitamins. Some nutrients like zinc and copper must be delivered in balanced ratios so as not to disrupt certain bodily functions. Too much of some nutrients like vitamin B2 can actually inhibit absorption of other nutrients, while too little is just ineffective. Multi Basics 3® takes all of these factors into consideration, creating a carefully formulated, balanced and effective multivitamin that delivers many more benefits than a typical one-a-day multivitamin.
- Ingredients: Vitamin A Complex1363 IU — Retinol (as palmitate)110 mcg RAE/363 IU — Beta-carotene900 mcg RAE/1.8 mg — Lutein esters6mg B1 9mg B2 (Riboflavin)2.5 mg B3 (Niacin–from 126 mg inositol hexanicotinate)115 mg B5 (Ca D-pantothenate)100 mg B6 (Pyridoxine)25 mg B12 (Cyanocobalamin)647 mcg Folic acid (calcium L-5-MTHF)800 mcg Biotin300 mcg Choline (bitartrate)100 mg Inositol (from inositol, inositol hexanicotinate†)100 mg Vitamin C (from magnesium ascorbate)120 mg Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids25 mg Quercetin65 mg Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)25 mcg/1000 IU Mixed Tocopherols100 mg Vitamin E (from alpha-tocopherol)7.1 mg ATE Mixed Tocotrienols (from palm)10 mg Vitamin K2 (MK-4, MK-7)120 mcg Boron (citrate)700mcg Calcium (citrate malate, calcium panthotenate)65 mg Chromium (picolinate)100 mcg Copper (citrate)1.5 mg Iodine (potassium iodide)150 mcg Magnesium (citrate, ascorbate)60 mg Manganese (bisglycinate)2.3 mg Molybdenum (Na molybdate)45 mcg Selenium (Selenomethionine)55 mcg Silicon (HVP chelate)5 mg Vanadium (citrate)18 mcg Zinc (citrate)11 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium and tricalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, dextrin, tocopherols, sodium stearyl fumarate, cellulose gum, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium alginate, sucrose, maltodextrin, acacia gum, palm oil, hyprolose, starch (soy, corn, pea, rice), citric acid, glycine, l-aspartic acid, magnesium trisilicate, retinyl palmitate, fatty acid esters, talc, sodium ascorbate and zeaxanthin.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take up to three capsules daily with a meal containing fat, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or any prescription drugs, as phytonutrients in this supplement may affect their metabolism or bioavailability. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are allergic to soy, to corn, or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/daisy family.
Shipping within Canada
Our fulfillment center is open from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. We are proud of our current average fulfillment time of 14 hours. Please note that orders placed after 5 pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
We offer a signature requirement option during checkout. You can choose to require a signature at delivery for extra security, at no extra cost. If no signature is chosen, you will be fully responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to their package after delivery.
You can also choose to notify us regarding your delivery preferences by leaving instructions at checkout. Orders with comment "Leave at door" will be reconsidered without signature service.
If we don't have a selected option from you, we will select signature at delivery as default option, to protect you from porch pirates.
Please note that during the holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier.
We now offer international shipping to customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and within Europe. We currently ship to the following European's countries: France, Belgium. Please note that we are constantly working to expand our shipping coverage and may add more countries in the future.
The available shipping methods may vary depending on the destination country. The shipping costs for international orders will be calculated based on the destination, the weight and dimensions of the package, and the shipping method chosen. During the checkout process, you will be able to select the available shipping options and the exact shipping cost will be displayed before completing your order.
Please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs fees, import duties, value-added taxes (VAT), or other charges imposed by the destination country. These additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The estimated delivery timeframes for international orders will depend on the shipping method selected, customs processes, and other external factors. To keep you informed about the progress of your shipment, we provide order tracking services.
Please ensure that you are familiar with your country's import regulations and restrictions before placing an order. We recommend that you check with your local customs office for more information.
Our return policy applies to international orders. However, please note that return shipping costs, as well as any associated duties or taxes, will be the responsibility of the customer. Please refer to our Return Policy for detailed instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding international shipping, please feel free to reach out to our customer support firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will happily return your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. The products must be eligible for a return based on the restrictions outlined below:
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product (excluding Final Sale items).
- Damaged products.
All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging. We will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your exchange or refund will be processed. The refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Please note that only regular priced products may be refunded. Bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable.