Proprietary human strain probiotic to significantly reduce symptoms of IBS
Supports gastrointestinal health; Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) within six weeks of use; Convenient maintenance formulation for IBS symptom relief (ages 11 years and older); No refrigeration necessary; Potency guaranteed through expiration.
HMF® IBS Relief features a consortium of proprietary human strain probiotics which has been clinically studied to reduce symptoms of IBS. Research has shown the specific combination of probiotics included in HMF IBS Relief, two strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (CUL-34), and Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), is associated with a lower incidence and severity of GI symptoms.1 Dysregulation of the intestinal microbiota has been identified as a significant contributing factor to the development of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
HMF® IBS Relief helps contribute to a natural healthy gut flora and helps to improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain within six weeks of use. This convenient shelf-stable format has guaranteed potency at expiry and may improve patient compliance.
- Ingredients: Each Capsule Contains: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21): 19 billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (CUL-34) & Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) : 6 billion CFU Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, hypromellose. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose,sucrose).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: GENESTRA BRANDS
- Suggested use: Adults and Children (over 4 years):Take one capsule daily with meals or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
- Warnings: If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your health care practitioner. If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.