• Provides fast-acting, temporary relief from feelings of tension, stress and anxiety
• Promotes mental relaxation and regulates mood
• Calms “monkey mind”
• Faster initiation of, and improved quality of sleep
Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers found throughout the central nervous and multiple organ systems. They help drive vital functions and one of their most important roles is in regulating mood. Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), is the most important inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. Its signals protect against overstimulation or excitement of the brain, creating a calming effect which is important for mood, sleep, chronic stress, and brain function. GABA is a natural remedy for improving and maintaining optimal mental health.
The neurotransmitter GABA has been studied for its effects in individuals experiencing chronic worry and insomnia as a result of not being able to “turn off” their thoughts at night (also known as “monkey mind.”) It is effective in reducing stress and anxiety, and has been shown to help with falling asleep faster. It affects the brain directly by increasing brain waves associated with relaxation (alpha -waves) and reducing brain waves associated with worry and stress (beta waves).
GABA is a natural neurotransmitter which is present in the body and which offers a safe alternative to anxiety disorder medications. Anti-anxiety drugs such as benzodiazepines can become addictive, a risk that is non-existent with GABA supplementation. AOR’s GABA™ provides 600 mg pharmaceutical grade gamma aminobutyric acid, which has a purity of over 99%.
GABA is a neurotransmitter that inhibits the activity of excitatory neuronal impulses to prevent the overstimulation of the brain. GABA has been referred to as the brain’s natural calming agent and helps to temporarily promote relaxation.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Gamma-Aminobutyric acid600 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one to five capsules daily without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy, if symptoms persist or worsen, or for use beyond three weeks. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.