• Provides specific amino acids necessary for protein synthesis
• Enhances muscle retention, recovery, and repair post-workout
• Helps control blood sugar and insulin levels
• Vegetarian source of BCAAs in the ideal ratio
The branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) are three essential amino acids that cannot be made within the body and must be obtained through diet: leucine, isoleucine and valine. Unlike other amino acids, BCAAs are primarily processed inside the mitochondria of muscle cells, making them extremely effective at stimulating muscle building. Although protein in general is needed to stimulate muscle growth, BCAAs and especially leucine are particularly vital to muscle growth and repair. In fact, studies have shown that protein blends without leucine did not actually stimulate muscle development. When taken before and after exercise, BCAAs can prevent protein breakdown and enhance recovery time by reducing muscle soreness.
BCAAs can also help prevent muscle loss in people in weakened conditions. They support muscle maintenance, and have the unique ability to promote muscle growth in non-exercising muscles when other muscles are worked. As a result, BCAAs are indicated for frail and elderly people just as much as strength athletes and exercise enthusiasts to promote strength and independence. BCAAs may also help control blood sugar and insulin, and have been suggested to help balance mood.
Any bodybuilder or competitive athlete will know the importance of supplementing with BCAAs to enhance their muscular health and performance, and so should you.
AOR’s BCAA offers a convenient way to get valuable branch chained amino acids into the diet. Unlike other amino acids, BCAAs are primarily processed inside the mitochondria of muscle cells, making them extremely effective at stimulating muscle building. AOR’s BCAA is derived from a vegetarian source.
Branched chain amino acids are a group of essential amino acids that includes L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. Studies have shown that these amino acids are involved in protein synthesis.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or animal by product.
- Ingredients: L-Leucine2500 mg L-Isoleucine1250 mg L-Valine1250 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: sunflower lecithin.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one scoop (5 g) mixed with water or juice daily before a meal, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 90 days, if you have liver or kidney disease, or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.