• Helps reduce inflammation and cellular damage that contributes to aging
• Superior protection over other antioxidant formulas
• A dynamic team of antioxidants which can “recycle” one another
Antioxidants are nutrients found in all types of fruits and vegetables, plants, nuts and seeds. They help to protect the body from the damage caused by toxic molecules called free radicals. Free radicals play a role in the aging process and the development of most diseases including cataracts, heart disease, infertility, arthritis, abnormal cell development and many other chronic health conditions.
Antioxidants work by neutralizing free radicals before they can damage cells. They do this by stabilizing them but during this process, the antioxidants themselves become mild free radicals and must be “recycled” back to their original form to keep acting as antioxidant. Moreover, some antioxidants are more effective in certain locations in the body than others, meaning that you need to take the right ones for best results!
The vicious cycle of oxidation can be prevented through taking advantage of the unique complementary interactions of an elite antioxidant strike force: the Networking Antioxidants. There are five networking antioxidants: R (+)-lipoic acid, the vitamin E complex, vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, and glutathione (GSH). When taken together, these essential nutrients form a dynamic team of protectors which can “recycle” one another. By this process, networking antioxidants enhance and extend one another’s capacities.
Other antioxidants play a supporting role to the networking antioxidants. The best understood of these network-boosters are bioflavonoids and the mineral selenium. Among bioflavonoids, carnosic acid and resveratrol are particularly interesting. Carnosic acid is found in the herb rosemary while resveratrol comes from grapes. Selenium also supports the network by maintaining the body’s supply of two key enzymes.
AOR’s Antioxidant Synergy offers the most powerful combination of antioxidants to reduce inflammation and cellular damage that contribute to aging and chronic health conditions.
Antioxidant Synergy provides a research-backed combination of synergistic antioxidants for optimal health.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
- Ingredients: R(α)-Lipoic acid (sodium salt)*200 mg Vitamin E Complex400 mg — Mixed Tocopherols (65% gamma)350 mg — Vitamin E (from alpha-tocopherol)61 mg ATE/41 IU — Mixed Tocotrienols50 mg‡ Vitamin C420 mg Coenzyme Q1030 mg N-Acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC)50 mg Selenium (Selenomethionine)50 mcg trans-Resveratrol5 mg *Contains 20 mg sodium per serving. ‡Tocotrienols: 14 mg alpha, 2 mg beta, 25 mg gamma, 7 mg delta Non-medicinal Ingredients: rosemary extract (1 mg), silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, gum Arabic, maltodextrin, pea starch, palm oil, hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, acacia gum and fatty acid esters. Capsule : hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule four times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, if you have diabetes, cystinuria, heart disease or cancer, or if you are taking blood pressure medication, blood thinners, nitroglycerin or antibiotics. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond six weeks. If you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headaches, dizziness and/or confusion, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner, as these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar. This product contains corn derived ingredients, do not use this product if you have such allergies.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.