5-HTP has been compared to various antidepressants and has been found to be as effective and faster-acting with fewer side effects. Since serotonin and melatonin are involved in regulating the sleep/wake cycle, 5-HTP can enhance sleep quality. Additionally, 5-HTP may reduce headaches and the symptoms of fibromyalgia, including pain, morning stiffness, nervousness, and fatigue.
Ultimately, those who suffer with mood imbalances such as low mood and anxiety, or from migraines, fibromyalgia or sleep disorders may benefit from taking 5-HTP.
- Description tag: Supports mood by increasing serotonin and melatonin. Regulates the sleep/wake cycle. Enhance sleep quality. May reduce headaches and symptoms of fibromyalgia (pain, morning stiffness, nervousness, fatigue). Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten-free
- Ingredients: L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (griffonia seed extract)100 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule : hypromellose
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule three times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. To minimize gastrointestinal side effect risk, slowly increase dose over a two-week period. Use for a minimum of one week to see beneficial effects for mood balance and two weeks for the alleviation of fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Title tag: AOR - 5-HTP Extra Strength
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity, including, but not limited to, L-tryptophan, SAMe, St. John’s Wort, antidepressants, pain killers, cough/cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication or anti-migraine medication. Some people may experience gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. May cause drowsiness; exercise caution if driving or operating heavy machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience skin changes, weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain. Do not use if you have scleroderma, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive. Not to be used by individuals under the age of 18 or those with a medical condition. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or for use beyond one year.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days