Nature's Way Zinc with Echinacea and Vitamin C is a combination formula for immune support. Zinc helps to maintain immune function. Vitamin C is an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Nature's Way Zinc is Vegetarian. These delicious lozenges have a pleasing natural wild berry flavour.
- Ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 100 mg Zinc (Citrate, Gluconate) 23 mg Echinacea purpurea (herb top) 20 mg Sorbitol, fructose, mannitol, natural mixed berry flavour, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium stearate, French vanilla flavour, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, maltodextrin.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Nature's Way
- Suggested use: Adults, take 1 lozenge, 2 times per day. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection, or an auto-immune disorder, or if you are taking medications to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications). Contra-indications: Do not take if you have allergies to plants of the Asteracea/Compositae (daisy) family. ,Known adverse reactions: Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store at room temperature.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.