• Helps normal growth and development
• Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation
• Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
• Helps to prevent vitamin B3 deficiency
• 500 mg Niacinamide (yeast-free formula)
• Take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
• No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) promotes proper circulation and healthy skin. In the body, it forms a coenzyme which is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins in all cells.
Niacinamide is involved in the synthesis of bile salts required for the digestion of fats and the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients, as well as regulates the synthesis of hormones, insulin and thyroxine. Trophic's Niacinamide formula does not produce the characteristic niacin flush.
Helps normal growth and development. Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients: Niacinamide ................. 500 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, silica, croscarmellose sodium.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Trophic
- Suggested use: Adults, take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have impaired liver function. Discontinue use if you experience a prolonged flushing, burning, tingling or itching sensation on the face.
Shipping within Canada
Our fulfillment center is open from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. We are proud of our current average fulfillment time of 14 hours. Please note that orders placed after 5 pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
We offer a signature requirement option during checkout. You can choose to require a signature at delivery for extra security, at no extra cost. If no signature is chosen, you will be fully responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to their package after delivery.
You can also choose to notify us regarding your delivery preferences by leaving instructions at checkout. Orders with comment "Leave at door" will be reconsidered without signature service.
If we don't have a selected option from you, we will select signature at delivery as default option, to protect you from porch pirates.
Please note that during the holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier.
We now offer international shipping to customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and within Europe. We currently ship to the following European's countries: France, Belgium. Please note that we are constantly working to expand our shipping coverage and may add more countries in the future.
The available shipping methods may vary depending on the destination country. The shipping costs for international orders will be calculated based on the destination, the weight and dimensions of the package, and the shipping method chosen. During the checkout process, you will be able to select the available shipping options and the exact shipping cost will be displayed before completing your order.
Please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs fees, import duties, value-added taxes (VAT), or other charges imposed by the destination country. These additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The estimated delivery timeframes for international orders will depend on the shipping method selected, customs processes, and other external factors. To keep you informed about the progress of your shipment, we provide order tracking services.
Please ensure that you are familiar with your country's import regulations and restrictions before placing an order. We recommend that you check with your local customs office for more information.
Our return policy applies to international orders. However, please note that return shipping costs, as well as any associated duties or taxes, will be the responsibility of the customer. Please refer to our Return Policy for detailed instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding international shipping, please feel free to reach out to our customer support email@example.com.
We will happily return your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. The products must be eligible for a return based on the restrictions outlined below:
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product (excluding Final Sale items).
- Damaged products.
All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging. We will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your exchange or refund will be processed. The refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Please note that only regular priced products may be refunded. Bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable.