• Helps to support the immune system
• Helps to maintain healthy skin and mucous membrane health
• Helps to maintain eyesight and in the development and maintenance of night vision
• Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
• Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron
• Helps to prevent vitamin A deficiency
• 10,000 IU Vitamin A (Acetate)
• Adults, take one tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
• No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy or artificial colors
Vitamin A protects against night blindness and helps maintain good overall vision. Helps keep skin soft and smooth and hair healthy. It promotes immune function.
In children, Vitamin A is vital for the development and growth of strong bones, teeth and gums. It is also essential for pregnant and lactating women, regulates cartilage growth and synthesis of many hormones and helps form light-sensitive pigments for vision.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients: Vitamin A (Acetate) .................................................. 10000 IU Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, hyprolose,magnesium stearate, silica, croscarmellose sodium. No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, dairy or artificial colors.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Trophic
- Suggested use: Adults, take one tablet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.