• Clinically effective ingredient ratios
• Supports vein integrity and function
• Helps reduce the risk of varicose veins
• May help enhance the appearance of leg veins
Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) is a condition characterized by a weakening of the walls and valves of veins in the legs that bring blood back to the heart. One of the first and most common symptoms of CVI is varicose veins, but other symptoms can include swelling of the legs, itchy or painful legs, and even leg ulcers.
VeinEase promotes healthy vein function, especially in the legs. The ingredients in VeinEase help maintain healthy vein structure and function, and reduce blood pooling and fluid build-up in the legs. VeinEase provides clinically proven doses and ratios of the flavonoids diosmin and hesperidin, complemented by grape seed extract to provide a natural relief for those with CVI, poor circulation, painful veins or varicose veins. As an added bonus, the nutrients in VeinEase also have cardiovascular benefits. Grape seed extract is known to support healthy blood pressure, and ensuring that blood is returning to the heart from the legs is essential for adequate cardiovascular function.
Daflon 500 is a drug sold in other countries that combines a 10:1 ratio of diosmin and hesperidin. AOR’s VeinEase is unique in that it combines this clinically tested combination and ratio of diosmin and hesperidin with grape seed extract, which is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help treat CVI. VeinEase uses 100% natural ingredients.
VeinEase provides antioxidants to help relieve symptoms related to non-complicated chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), such as sensation of swelling, heaviness and tingling of the legs.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Diosmin (non-synthetic)900 mg Hesperidin (from Citrus aurantium fruit)100 mg Vitis vinifera L (Grape Seed) extract (≥85% oligomeric proanthocyanidins)150 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate and sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule twice daily with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Use for a minimum of one month to see beneficial effects.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking any prescription medications, for use beyond three months or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.