• Vegan-friendly source of protein (4g per 8g serving)
• Whole food source of B vitamins
• Blend of real, organic vegetables
• Contains adaptogenic tremella mushroom
• Made with wholesome ingredients, Veggie Broth naturally packs a nutritional punch. Easily whip up this kitchen staple and enhance your daily diet with:
• COMPLETE PROTEIN
• An essential macronutrient that is an important component of every cell in the body. Your body needs it to build and repair tissues, and make crucial body chemicals like enzymes and hormones. While proteins are found in large quantities in animal products like meat, dairy and eggs, those are also sources of cholesterol, and should be consumed in moderation. Nutritional yeast provides a quality source of complete protein that those following vegan and vegetarian diets can also enjoy.
• B VITAMINS (B1, B2, B3, B6)
• Thisgroup of vitamins is vital for energy production! They also play various roles around the body, from antioxidant action to building and repairing DNA. B vitamins are water-soluble, meaning your body isn’t able to store them – you need toget them from the food you eat every day. If you have a hard time eating a varied, well-rounded diet, or if you’re avoiding animal products, you may begetting less B vitamins than your body needs on a daily basis. Veggie Broth’s B vitamins come from its blend of organic vegetables as well as nutritional yeast.
• POTASSIUM, CALCIUM, IRON
• Minerals are nutrients your body needs to optimize various functions. Potassium is required for muscles (including the heart) to work properly, and also helps with the transmission of nerve signals. A deficiency can cause painful muscle cramps and weakness. Calcium contributes to strong bones and teeth, as well as proper function of your blood vessels, muscles, nerves, and hormones. Iron helps carry oxygen throughout your body. A lack of iron in the long term can lead to health complications like anemia.
• An amino acid, or in simpler terms, one of the building blocks of protein. It plays a special role ingut health, helping maintain a healthy barrier between the insides of the intestines and the rest of the body. This prevents icky bacteria fromgetting out and protects you from conditions like leakygut syndrome.
- Ingredients: Ingredients Nutritional yeast Organic vegetable powder blend (kale, carrot, tomato, broccoli,garlic) Organic acaciagum Organic tremella mushroom powder Turmeric root powder Black pepper powder
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Mix 8g (~ 2.5 levelled teaspoons) to soups, sauces andgravies, or stir into hot water and sip.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL) and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2280 Bovaird Drive East, #9
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.