UTI Cleanse contains D-mannose combined with cranberry juice extract which can be used in high doses to treat UTIs caused by E. coli without the continued use of antibiotics. It can also be used in lower doses to prevent their recurrence. UTI Cleanse, a natural antiseptic, provides a small amount of cranberry with a large dose of D-mannose in both tablet and powder form for your convenience.
- Description tag: Contains D-mannose & cranberry juice extract which can be used to treat UTIs caused by E. coli without the continued use of antibiotics, and to prevent their recurrence. A natural antiseptic. Vegan. Gluten-free. Non-GMO
- Ingredients: Dried Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) juice100 mg Key Non-medicinal Ingredients: — D-mannose1000 mg† Non-medicinal Ingredients: Magnesium hydroxide, sodium stearyl fumarate, tricalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, distilled water and sodium carboxyl methylcellulose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one to two tablets four to five times daily without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take with water. Use for a minimum of four weeks to see beneficial effects.
- Title tag: AOR - UTI Cleanse
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, trying to conceive, taking blood thinners or have a history of kidney stones, or if symptoms persist or worsen with use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days