• Cleansing tonic for the colon, liver and other organs
• Promotes healthy blood pressure and cholesterol
• Supports healthy digestion and weight loss
Triphala is a traditional remedy from Ayurveda, the ancient medicine system of India. “Triphala” literally means “three fruits”; it is a balanced mixture of the fruits of Emblica officinalis (“Amalaki” in Hindi), Terminalia belerica (“Bihara”), and Terminalia chebula (“Harada”). No botanical remedy is recommended as often in the Ayurvedic medical texts as triphala. It was prized as a cleansing and detoxification formula dating back thousands of years.
Harada (Terminalia chebula) possesses laxative, astringent, lubricant, antiparasitic, antispasmodic and nerve calming properties. Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) has traditionally been used to treat ulcers, inflammation of the stomach and intestines, constipation, diarrhea, and promotes healthy liver function. Bihara (Terminalia bellerica) reduces excess mucus, providing support in lung and bronchial conditions, and relief from allergies. Triphlax-750 is a high dose of triphala and benefits those who want a natural and gentle formula to improve digestion, relieve constipation and promote detoxification. Triphala is also useful in weight management, since it can stimulate the release of the satiety hormone while boosting gastrointestinal function.
AOR’s Triphlax-750 provides equal proportions of all three ingredients found in the original triphala formulation, delivering health benefits for the colon and detoxification.
Triphlax-750 is triphala, which is traditionally used in Ayurveda to support digestion by relieving digestive upsets and disturbances, as well as restoring regularity and relieving constipation.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
- Ingredients: Emblica officinalis (Amla)250 mg Terminalia belerica (Bahara)250 mg Terminalia chebula (Beceras chebula)250 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sodium benzoate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take two capsules twice daily with/without food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Allow at least six to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur.
- Warnings: Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have GI tract constrictions, colon blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, IBD, abdominal pain of unknown origin, rectal bleeding, severe dehydration or diarrhea. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root, products which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance, cardiac glycosides or antiarrhythmic medications, if you have a kidney disorder, fecal impaction or abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever. Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms or diarrhea. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond seven days or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.