• PEAK PERFORMANCE - Improve your performance with Redcon1’s highly powered creatine formula. Force the muscle to explode with new muscle growth due to a surge in ATP production and cell swelling with ultra-accelerated protein synthesis activation.
• MUSCLE RECOVERY - Ideal for the bodybuilding athlete who wants to train, workout and enhance recovery and gain lean muscle mass.
• CREATINE-BASED - Creatine is a molecule made and found naturally in muscle cells from amino acids that help your body produce ATP (energy) to support muscle building, reduce muscle breakdown and boost athletic performance.
• AMINO ACIDS - Includes taurine, the second most abundant amino acid in the body that supports several critical functions such as increasing muscle mass, strength, and reducing muscle soreness, along with other amino acids that support healthy liver function and supports exercise endurance.
• THE GO-TO POST WORKOUT - Designed to make sure your muscular energy banks are fully restored after each workout.
IN ORDER TO GET THE MOST OUT OF EACH TRAINING SESSIONS, YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU FULLY RECOVER. FULL RECOVERY NOT ONLY MEANS REFUELING WITH CARBOHYDRATES AND PROTEIN BUT MAKING SURE YOUR ATP LEVELS ARE FULLY CAPPED OFF. ENTER TANGO. TANGO IS THE CREATINE-BASED POST WORKOUT RECOVERY AGENT DESIGNED TO MAKE SURE YOUR MUSCULAR ENERGY BANKS ARE FULLY RESTORED AFTER EACH WORKOUT.
Improve your performance with Redcon1’s highly powered creatine formula. Force the muscle to explode with new muscle growth due to a surge in ATP production and cell swelling with ultra-accelerated protein synthesis activation. Included inside each serving is Betaine which will not only help protect against dehydration, a common side-effect of creatine, but even more importantly will help the body absorb more ingested creatine and maintain even more water in the muscle cell, ultimately greatly impacting protein synthesis.
1. Why do I need a creatine product?
When working out, your body needs energy at a cellular level that comes from ATP, adenosine triphosphate. This cellular currency provides the energy to release a muscular contraction so the next one can begin. Your body breaks down ATP into ADP and releases energy, this energy releases a contraction so the next one can begin. Everything you eat eventually goes to making ATP. Most people have a surplus of ADP, adenosine diphosphate. So creatine is a carrier of phosphates so your body can combine ADP with phosphate to make ATP (ADP + P = ATP). With creatine supplementation you can make more ATP because you can supply more phosphates.
2. I’ve always heard creatine monohydrate is a ‘cheap’ form of creatine, why are you using it in TANGO?
Creatine monohydrate is actually one of the most clinically tested ingredients and has been shown in over 1500 clinical studies to improve muscular strength and endurance. There are other forms of creatine that may have slightly better solubility or absorption but creatine monohydrate still remains the most effective and proven form of creatine on the market.
3. Doesn’t creatine make you retain water?
Yes. You do retain some water with creatine supplementation but it does have a benefit. Creatine is hydrophilic, meaning it loves water. Once inside the cell it, creatine will pull extracellular fluid inside the cell and increase the intracellular fluid. Not only does this action help to volumize the cell but it can also increase leverage for the muscle, helping improve size and strength.
4. A lot of creatine formulas have sugar in them, I thought you needed sugar to cause an insulin spike to make creatine effective?
Insulin is the body’s most anabolic hormone, helping shuttle glucose and other nutrients into the muscle; think of it as a cellular delivery vehicle. Creating an insulin spike with creatine supplementation is an effective way to deliver it to the muscle but it is not necessary. To assist with the uptake of creatine into the muscle we have added the amino acid Taurine which assists in the uptake of nutrients into the muscles.
5. I’m currently on a cutting cycle, can I still take a creatine product like TANGO?
Yes! Creatine helps you make more ATP, which is needed for both muscular strength and endurance. Whether you are cutting or bulking, you still need ATP to fuel your working muscles. Also, when cutting, you may be calorie restricted so you will make less ATP on your own so creatine supplementation is actually crucial to making as much ATP as possible.
6. How much water should I consume when taking a creatine product?
As a good rule of thumb, when taking a creatine supplement, you should try to drink 8-10 ounces of water for every hour that you are awake.
7. How should I take TANGO for best results?
For best results, take (1) scoop of TANGO immediately after your workout.
8. Should I take TANGO on non-training days?
It is not necessary to take TANGO on non-training days but it won’t hurt because it will help to keep ATP stores higher. But if you choose to take it only on training days, that is sufficient.
9. Do I need to load TANGO since it is a creatine product?
Creatine loading is a thing of the past. When creation first came out it was very expensive and the supplement companies were trying to capitalize on that and the effectiveness of creatine by asking consumers to ‘load’ it by taking 5x the recommended daily dose. There is no need to load creatine and with faster absorbing creatines such as MagnaPower and Creatine HCL plus ingredients such as Betaine that help your body make more creatine, loading is definitely unnecessary.
10. As a female, can I take TANGO? I don’t want to get bulky
Creatine is not hormonal, is simply helps your body make more ATP which means you can contract more muscles at once or contract the muscles over a longer period of time. You will retain some extra water but that is only temporary while taking creatine.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.