- Ingredients: Strontium (from strontium citrate)341 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one or two capsules daily on an empty stomach, at least two hours before or after consuming food, calcium or milk since these can significantly reduce strontium absorption if taken together. Ensure an adequate daily intake of calcium and vitamin D.
- Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have or are at high risk for blood clots (e.g. if you are temporarily or permanently immobilized, over the age of 80, taking birth control pills, etc.), heart diseases and/or circulatory problems (e.g. Venous Thromboembolism (VTE), heart attack, peripheral arterial disease, stroke, high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, etc.), or have kidney disease. May cause temporary transient increases in levels of creatine kinase that are unassociated with any disorder. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner in case of rash or hypersensitivity, as this may be a sign of a serious allergic reaction (DRESS or Stevens-Johnson syndrome). Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond six months.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.