• Supports digestion and gastrointestinal health.
• Promotes healthy blood sugars and cardiovascular health.
• One of the most well-tolerated fibers available; low FODMAP compliant.
• Prebiotic form of fiber, highly soluble, easy to take, with no flavor and texture-changing characteristics.
AOR’s SoluFiber contains partially hydrolyzed guar gum, a highly soluble, prebiotic form of fiber derived from the endosperm of the cluster bean. Guar gum is fermented more slowly in the intestinal tract than some other prebiotic fibers, making it easily tolerated. Hydrolyzation is a controlled natural process that breaks guar gum down into smaller units, greatly decreasing its viscosity and allowing the particles to dissolve more readily, while maintaining the original fiber content. It is a patented highly soluble form of fiber found to be one of the most palatable and well-tolerated soluble fibers that does not alter the taste and texture of food or drink.
AOR’s SoluFibre contains partially hydrolyzed guar gum, a highly soluble, easy to take, digestion resistant form of fiber that imparts no flavor or texture change to the foods it’s added to. It is the most tolerable form of fiber for children due to its lack of flavour and texture-changing characteristics.
SoluFibre contains Sunfiber®, a soluble fiber derived from guar bean gum. Sunfiber® improves intestinal/bowel regularity and provides gentle relief of constipation in the general population as well as in people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Helps relieve minor gastrointestinal symptoms associated with IBS.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum) 5 g. Sunfiber® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International Inc. Non-medicinal Ingredients: none.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one to two scoops daily, children over nine take one scoop daily. Take two hours before or after taking other medications, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. For each scoop, mix with 200 ml of liquid (water, milk, fruit juice or similar aqueous beverage). Stir briskly and drink immediately. Maintain adequate fluid intake.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids, loperamide), or if you are experiencing any of the following; sudden change in bowel habits that have persisted for more than two weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, failure to defecate following the use of laxative products, diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate, or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, or fever. If symptoms worsen or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days, consult a health care practitioner.
Shipping within Canada
Our fulfillment center is open from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. We are proud of our current average fulfillment time of 14 hours. Please note that orders placed after 5 pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
We offer a signature requirement option during checkout. You can choose to require a signature at delivery for extra security, at no extra cost. If no signature is chosen, you will be fully responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to their package after delivery.
You can also choose to notify us regarding your delivery preferences by leaving instructions at checkout. Orders with comment "Leave at door" will be reconsidered without signature service.
If we don't have a selected option from you, we will select signature at delivery as default option, to protect you from porch pirates.
Please note that during the holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier.
We now offer international shipping to customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and within Europe. We currently ship to the following European's countries: France, Belgium. Please note that we are constantly working to expand our shipping coverage and may add more countries in the future.
The available shipping methods may vary depending on the destination country. The shipping costs for international orders will be calculated based on the destination, the weight and dimensions of the package, and the shipping method chosen. During the checkout process, you will be able to select the available shipping options and the exact shipping cost will be displayed before completing your order.
Please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs fees, import duties, value-added taxes (VAT), or other charges imposed by the destination country. These additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The estimated delivery timeframes for international orders will depend on the shipping method selected, customs processes, and other external factors. To keep you informed about the progress of your shipment, we provide order tracking services.
Please ensure that you are familiar with your country's import regulations and restrictions before placing an order. We recommend that you check with your local customs office for more information.
Our return policy applies to international orders. However, please note that return shipping costs, as well as any associated duties or taxes, will be the responsibility of the customer. Please refer to our Return Policy for detailed instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding international shipping, please feel free to reach out to our customer support email@example.com.
We will happily return your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. The products must be eligible for a return based on the restrictions outlined below:
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product (excluding Final Sale items).
- Damaged products.
All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging. We will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your exchange or refund will be processed. The refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Please note that only regular priced products may be refunded. Bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable.