Improved Rest Aid; Melatonin can help people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently by resetting an internal clock disrupted by jet lag, daylight savings time, or shift work.
Fast-Acting Sleep Support; Tiny, fast-acting sublingual tablets with natural mint flavour work quickly to improve sleep quality and can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered.
Vegan-Sourced Melatonin; Pure, safe melatonin is vegan, non-GMO, dairy, soy- and gluten free, non-addictive and does not produce the “hangover” effect of many sleep-aid drugs.
Moderate Potency Melatonin Supplement; Convenient dose of just one therapeutic-potency tablet at or before bedtime helps you fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently during the night.
- Ingredients: Medicinal ingredients Melatonin 5 mg Non-medicinal ingredients Isomalt, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, natural mint flavour
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: SISU VITAMINS
- Suggested use: Jet lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day at bedtime after darkness has fallen, while travelling, and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern. For occasional short-term use; All uses except jet lag: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day, at or before bedtime
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.