Proteolytic enzyme used to combat inflammatory disorders. Protein and fibrin dissolving properties provide multifaceted therapeutic benefits that are useful in the management of pain and inflammation.
• Expedite natural process of healing
• Supports breakdown of inflammatory molecules
• Helps with the process of remodelling scar tissue
• May relieve pain by blocking pain-inducing amines in inflamed tissue
• May reduce inflammation by thinning fluids, helping fluid to drain and contributing to faster tissue repair
• May break down dead or damaged tissue by dissolving protein by-products
• Mucolytic effects may help break down mucous
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredient: Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase, Serratia marcescens (E-15) whole cell) 120,000 SU. 60 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic brown rice flour*, vegetable magnesium stearate, gellan gum, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose complex DRcaps = Delayed Release capsule). There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ENEREX
- Suggested use: ADULTS: Take 1 capsule daily with enough water to swallow on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before food or 2 hours after, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcer, are taking anticoagulants/blood thinners, or anti-inflammatory medication, or are having surgery. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Shipping within Canada
Our fulfillment center is open from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. We are proud of our current average fulfillment time of 14 hours. Please note that orders placed after 5 pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
We offer a signature requirement option during checkout. You can choose to require a signature at delivery for extra security, at no extra cost. If no signature is chosen, you will be fully responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to their package after delivery.
You can also choose to notify us regarding your delivery preferences by leaving instructions at checkout. Orders with comment "Leave at door" will be reconsidered without signature service.
If we don't have a selected option from you, we will select signature at delivery as default option, to protect you from porch pirates.
Please note that during the holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier.
We now offer international shipping to customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and within Europe. We currently ship to the following European's countries: France, Belgium. Please note that we are constantly working to expand our shipping coverage and may add more countries in the future.
The available shipping methods may vary depending on the destination country. The shipping costs for international orders will be calculated based on the destination, the weight and dimensions of the package, and the shipping method chosen. During the checkout process, you will be able to select the available shipping options and the exact shipping cost will be displayed before completing your order.
Please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs fees, import duties, value-added taxes (VAT), or other charges imposed by the destination country. These additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The estimated delivery timeframes for international orders will depend on the shipping method selected, customs processes, and other external factors. To keep you informed about the progress of your shipment, we provide order tracking services.
Please ensure that you are familiar with your country's import regulations and restrictions before placing an order. We recommend that you check with your local customs office for more information.
Our return policy applies to international orders. However, please note that return shipping costs, as well as any associated duties or taxes, will be the responsibility of the customer. Please refer to our Return Policy for detailed instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding international shipping, please feel free to reach out to our customer support email@example.com.
We will happily return your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. The products must be eligible for a return based on the restrictions outlined below:
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product (excluding Final Sale items).
- Damaged products.
All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging. We will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your exchange or refund will be processed. The refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Please note that only regular priced products may be refunded. Bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable.