Proteolytic enzyme used to combat inflammatory disorders. Protein and fibrin dissolving properties provide multifaceted therapeutic benefits that are useful in the management of pain and inflammation.
• Expedite natural process of healing
• Supports breakdown of inflammatory molecules
• Helps with the process of remodelling scar tissue
• May relieve pain by blocking pain-inducing amines in inflamed tissue
• May reduce inflammation by thinning fluids, helping fluid to drain and contributing to faster tissue repair
• May break down dead or damaged tissue by dissolving protein by-products
• Mucolytic effects may help break down mucous
- Description tag: Expedite natural process of healing• Helps with remodelling scar tissue• May relieve pain • May reduce inflammation by thinning fluids, helping fluid to drain and contributing to faster tissue repair• May break down dead or damaged tissue by dissolving protein by-products• Mucolytic effects may help break down mucous
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredient: Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase, Serratia marcescens (E-15) whole cell) 120,000 SU. 60 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Organic brown rice flour*, vegetable magnesium stearate, gellan gum, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose complex DRcaps = Delayed Release capsule). There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ENEREX
- Suggested use: ADULTS: Take 1 capsule daily with enough water to swallow on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before food or 2 hours after, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Title tag: Enerex - Serrapeptase 120,000 SU
- Warnings: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcer, are taking anticoagulants/blood thinners, or anti-inflammatory medication, or are having surgery. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days