• Boosts mood and emotional well-being
• Relieves symptoms of osteoarthritis
• Provides an effective dosage and a stable form of SAMe
• Promotes methylation
S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine (SAMe) is a natural compound and methyl group donor that supports the methylation cycle, a process which is essential for many aspects of health. Methylation is fundamental for ridding the body of certain toxins, and certain people, such as those with chronic liver disorders, cannot produce adequate levels of SAMe.
SAMe’s effectiveness to support a balanced mood is demonstrated by many clinical studies. SAMe is in fact so effective for boosting a low mood that it is legally registered as a prescription drug in several European countries for mood balance. One study showed that SAMe was as effective as a common prescription medication for mood. It is thought that SAMe works by help boosting serotonin, dopamine and melatonin levels in the brain, low levels of which are commonly associated with mood imbalances such as anxiety and depression. SAMe has also been found to support joint health in osteoarthritis patients as effectively as a popular anti-inflammatory drug by reducing inflammation and protecting joint tissue from degradation.
AOR introduced the first SAMe supplement to Canada in 2000. SAMe can provide mood support, benefit those suffering from osteoarthritis, and is essential for those with liver disorders to maintain good health. AOR’s SAMe 400 provides an effective dosage and a stable form of this valuable compound in an enteric coated tablet for maximum effectiveness.
SAMe 400 is s-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe), a key biological factor that supports methylation, healthy mood function and the alleviation of symptoms and functional impairment in osteoarthritis. SAMe 400 utilizes a new, more stable, nonhygroscopic (unlikely to absorb moisture) source of SAMe.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard or dairy.
- Ingredients: S-Adenosyl-L-Methioinine (SAMe)400 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: stearic acid, magnesium hydroxide, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium oxide, shellac, arginine, magnesium stearate, silica, talc, sodium alginate and glycerol.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take two or three tablets daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Use for a minimum of four weeks to see beneficial effects for osteoarthritic pain and a minimum of two weeks for mood support.
- Warnings: Do not take at night, since this product may cause anxiety, restlessness and insomnia. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, suffer from depression or are taking medications which may influence serotonin levels (e.g. antidepressants).
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.