• A plant extract with powerful adaptogenic activity
• Enables the body to make the best use of its energy
• Enhances physical and mental performance
• A concentrated form of pure Rhodiola rosea root extract in a clinically proven dose
Rhodiola rosea is an herb with a long history of use for helping the body to adapt to the stressors of life. Rhodiola has been listed in the national pharmacopoeias of France, Sweden, Denmark, and Russia as an adaptogen and overall “brain tonic”. Adaptogens support the body’s ability to handle stress by balancing the levels of hormones and neurotransmitters normally associated with the stress response. Rhodiola is unique among adaptogens in that it has been clinically shown to increase energy reserves and reduce levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. Rhodiola has been found to improve mental performance during night-shift duty, helping reduce fatigue in shift workers as well as the average person suffering from general fatigue.
Rhodiola is the ideal herbal product for those who frequently experience stress, especially those who respond to stressors with a feeling of helplessness. It is especially helpful for shift workers or those with high-stress lifestyles.
AOR’s Rhodiola is standardized for levels of both rosavin and salidroside to match the extracts used in the best clinical studies, offering superior efficacy compared to products that only standardize for one or the other.
Rhodiola is a powerful adaptogen which helps support focus, cognitive function, mental and physical stamina and helps relieve symptoms of mental fatigue related to stress. It has been traditionally used in Siberia for adaptation to the harsh climates on the tundra of north-central Asia.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by-product.
- Ingredients: Rhodiola rosea (root extract) (3-3.5% rosavin, 1-5% salidroside)340 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take two capsule daily on an empty stomach, not immediately before bedtime, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Do not use if you have bipolar spectrum disorder. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, if you are taking antidepressant medication, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or birth control pills, if symptoms persist or worsen, or for use beyond six weeks. May cause irritability and insomnia, in which case, discontinue use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.