"• Gluten Free
• 21 g High Protein
• 4 g Non-Fiber Carbs
• No Trans Fat
• No Sugar Alcohols
Many people buy Quest Protein Bars simply because of the great taste. Quest worked very hard with thousands of taste testings to make sure they taste better. But what really separates Quest from all the rest is its nutrition. Quest protein bars are very low carb with high protein, high fiber, no trans fats, and very few ingredients. Quest Bars provide your body with the ingredients it needs to get you through your day. Every Quest product is rich in complete, dairy-based proteins to provide your body with the protein it needs.
Quest is the first bar that even pre-competition bodybuilders and fitness competitors use during preparation for their contests, allowing them to lose fat and / or build muscle mass while still eating food that they enjoy."
- Ingredients: Protein Blend (Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate), Soluble Corn Fibre, Almonds, Erithrytol, Natural Flavours, Palm Kernel Oil. Contains less than 2% of the following: Sodium Caseinate, Butter (Cream, Salt) Salt, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Cream Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Steviol Glycosides (Stevia).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Quest Nutrition
- Warnings: Contains Almonds and Cashews (tree nuts), peanuts and mil
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL) and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2280 Bovaird Drive East, #9
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.