• Helps to relieve constipation
• Supports detoxification
• Helps with healthy weight management
• Prebiotic fibre for a healthy microbiota
• Plantago ovata, or psyllium, is a seed plant native to India. The hulls of the psyllium seed are very high in soluble fibre. It’s the kind of fibre that bulks up and dissolves in water, due to its mucilaginous (or in layman's terms, slimy) properties. This slimy,gelling, mucousy fibre is not absorbed through the digestive tract and into the body, but instead stays in the intestines. Here it helps to slow the release of digested carbohydrates, provide bulk to stool for soft, consistent bowel movements and help to bind and pull toxins and excess cholesterol out of our colon and into the toilet.
• These prebiotic fibres are important for fuel for our microbiota - the trillions of bacteria and other single-celled organisms that make our digestive tract home. When these bacteria are happily balanced, there are sufficientgoodguys to keep the badguys at bay. Thegoodguys, when living in the right part of the digestive tract, break down our undigested fibres and create acids to protect our colon, make certain B vitamins and play a huge role in our immune, mental, digestive and inflammatory health. When out of balance, bad bacteria can producegases (leading to flatulence, bloating and pain), which not only affects our digestive health but our overall health and wellness.
• Soluble fibre, like that found in psyllium husks, also helps with overeating, satiety and weight loss. It helps to fill our stomach, telling our brain it’s full. By keeping our blood sugar levels balanced, it also helps with decreasing cravings and snacking.
- Ingredients: Whole psyllium seed husk
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Mix 1 tbsp with at least 8 oz of water, juice or your favourite beverage. Stir and drink immediately. If too thick, add more liquid and stir. Drinking an additionalglass of water afterwards is advisable to ensure adequate hydration.
- Warnings: CAUTION: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.