• Contains 1g of fibre per serving
• Elevate your afternoon break
• Restore & repair post-workout
• Kickstart your morning, caffeine-free!
Made with coconut milk, beetroot and exotic pink dragon fruit, Organika’s delicious Pink Mylk Latté packs in a powerful dose of antioxidants with a delightful blend of spices, including ashwagandha and cardamom. Enjoy the benefits of this vibrant caffeine-free plant-based latte!
Coconut milk: This plant-based milk is the base for all of our Mylk Lattes. A rich source of lauric acid, coconut milk promotes heart health, helping decrease bad cholesterol levels.
Prebiotic fibre: Sourced from non-GMO tapioca, prebiotic fibre feeds thegood bacteria in thegut and provides the nutrients they need to continue supporting healthy digestion and immune function.
Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat stress and promote relaxation.
Cardamom: An aromatic spice with anti-inflammatory properties:
Cinnamon: Fragrant and sweet, it is known for blood sugar control.
Black pepper: Adding heat and depth to the blend, it also helps soothe digestive issues.
Ginger: Sharp and aromatic, this root soothesgastrointestinal distress.
Beetroot: Known for its calming properties and its use as a natural colourant, beetroot also contains betalain and nitrates, whichgive it antioxidant properties to help combat damage caused by stress.
Pink Pitaya: Contains dietary fibre and beneficial plant compounds like betalains and carotenoids. Its red colour is an indicator that there is a higher presence of antioxidant compounds compared to white dragon fruit.
- Ingredients: Coconut milk powder, Prebiotic fibre (isomalto-oligosaccharides from tapioca starch), Dragon fruit powder (pink pitaya), Coconut palm sugar, Beet root powder, Ashwagandha root powder, Cardamom seed powder, Cinnamon bark powder,ginger root powder, Himalayan pink salt, Black pepper powder.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Create lovely pink lattes by mixing 2 levelled teaspoons (6g) of Pink Mylk Latte into 150 ml of your favourite warm plant-based milk. Can also be added to smoothies, shakes and bakedgoods.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days