• Potent and versatile antioxidant
• Supports improved insulin signaling
• Promotes healthy glucose metabolism
P.E.A.k Antioxidant Support combines the anti-inflammatory properties of PEA with R+ alpha lipoic acid which is a proven anitioxidant. R+ alpha lipoic acid has been shown to promote healthy blood glucose levels. The body naturally produces PEA during times of stress, danger and disease to relieve discomfort and promote and healthy inflammatory response. PEA and R+ are a potent combination, protecting the nerve cells, relieving pain and inflammation and providing antioxidant support.
P.E.A.k Antioxidant Support combines PEA with a well-known and highly versatile antioxidant, R+ alpha lipoic acid (R+). Clinically, PEA has shown to be an excellent anti-inflammatory. PEA and R+ are a potent combination, protecting the nerve cells, relieving pain and inflammation and providing antioxidant support.
Provides antioxidants and helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism. An anti-inflammatory to help relieve pain.
AOR™ guarantees all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by-product.
- Ingredients: ǂ Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)200 mg R-(α)-lipoic acid sodium salt200 mg ǂ Micronized, Genuine Italian Source Non-medicinal ingredients: none. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule daily with/without food, or as directed by a health care provider.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have diabetes or if symptoms persist or worsen. If you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness and/or confusion, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner (as these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar). Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond two months.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days