• Eye drops backed by clinical research
• Helps improve flexibility of the eye lens to slow macular degeneration and other age-related conditions
• Alleviates eye tiredness
• Improves visual clarity, optimizes vision and improves night driving
• Speeds recovery from and reduces glare associated with laser eye surgery
• Reduces build-up of damaging proteins in the eyes
Age-related vision loss is due in large part to damaged proteins called AGEs (Advanced Glycation End-products). This can result in a loss of flexibility of the lens of the eye, glaucoma, and age-related macular degeneration. AGEs may also affect the clarity of the cornea. Topical carnosine has been found to improve certain corneal disorders. Clearing out these dysfunctional proteins allows the eye cells to function better, with the result that the lens becomes clearer and more flexible.
Ortho Eyes® utilizes N-acetyl-carnosine, which does not degrade as quickly as regular carnosine and is able to penetrate into areas of the eye that are not as easily reached by regular carnosine, especially when applied topically as an eye drop. It has been proven to improve lens clarity and flexibility in people suffering from age-related cataracts. It also reduces glare problems in elderly drivers and can reduce the corneal haze associated with laser eye surgery. Studies have shown that subjects taking N-acetyl-carnosine eye drops either improved or maintained their vision while those not taking it worsened.
AOR’s Ortho Eyes® can protect or improve eye health and vision. N-acetyl-L-carnosine helps reduce the build-up of aging proteins in the eyes and can potentially help with virtually any eye condition related to aging. Ortho Eyes® is superior to other products which use simple carnosine.
Helps reduce glare and improves visual acuity against age related effects such as cataracts.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label.
- Ingredients: N-Acetyl-carnosine (NAC)1.0% Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sterile water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution pH 6.3 to 6.4), glycerin (lubricant), citric acid, boric acid, hypromellose, potassium bicarbonate, benzyl alcohol (preservative).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Instill two drops in each eye twice per day, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the container to your eyes or any other surface. Replace the cap immediately after using. Open only one container of solution at a time. Do not allow other people to use your container. Once open, discard container and any contents after 30 days. Do not heat beyond room temperature; keep the extra container in the box away from light, especially sunlight. Do not use if seal is broken or if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy. Not recommended for children under the age of 12. Application may cause temporary irritation of the eye. If the eye tissue becomes more inflamed, red, irritated or uncomfortable after using this product, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Use before expiration date marked on container.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.