• Provides active, effective forms of key bone-health nutrients
• Improves bone growth & bone density while reducing bone loss
• Demonstrated to produce smaller blood calcium spikes than other types of supplemental calcium
• An unrivalled comprehensive bone formula exclusively available from AOR
Ortho Bone™ is an advanced bone health formula providing nutrients that are fundamental for mineral deposition in bone and for regulating the excretion of minerals. These nutrients are very important for those with osteoporosis, osteopenia or a history of bone fractures. Ortho Bone™ is unique because it serves not only to reduce bone loss but to maintain or even increase bone growth, something that most calcium supplements are unable to achieve. This is due to the key ingredient, a superior source of calcium called microcrystalline hydroxyapatite complex (MCHC), which comes from New Zealand bovine bone. MCHC contains more than calcium: it contains all of the minerals and proteins found in bone, is rich in phosphorus, and provides growth factors that stimulate bone growth. It is digested more slowly in the stomach than typical calcium supplements, resulting in smaller spikes in blood calcium levels, which allows the calcium to be better absorbed into the bones.
Ortho Bone™ also provides vitamins C, D3, K2, B12 and folate, and minerals boron, magnesium, manganese, silicon, zinc and copper. Together, these ingredients provide one of the best formulas available for promoting bone health and preventing osteoporosis and osteopenia. The most effective forms of vitamins D & K2 are found in Ortho Bone™, serving to enhance the body’s absorption and usage of calcium. Vitamin C and silicon support collagen production, which builds the framework for bone. Magnesium makes up a large part of the bone mineral matrix, while boron reduces magnesium loss, and trace minerals manganese, zinc and copper are co-factors for enzymes involved in bone metabolism. Vitamins B12 and folate help reduce homocysteine, a metabolic by-product that is thought to be toxic to bone fibers.
Ortho Bone™ is a serious bone health product for serious bone health support, with a dose of 10 capsules per day delivering 1000 mg of elemental calcium. Those with osteoporosis or osteopenia, frail post-menopausal women and elderly people in general will benefit the most from taking Ortho Bone™.
AOR’s Ortho Bone™ contains not just calcium, but all the key ingredients at the appropriate doses in the most effective forms to keep bones in optimal condition and to reduce bone loss. This is why 10 capsules a day provides your daily dose of calcium. The MCHC calcium source used in Ortho Bone™ also contains growth factors and proteins, which is why it actually stimulates bone development rather than just reducing calcium loss.
Ortho Bone™ contains important nutrients for optimal development of bones and teeth. It features calcium from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) complex; an extract of bovine bone derived from New-Zealand pasture-fed, free-range livestock not subjected to routine antibiotics or rBGH. MCHA complex is a superior form of calcium that is demonstrated to produce smaller harmful calcium spikes than other types of supplemental calcium. When combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, Ortho Bone™ may reduce the risk factors of developing osteoporosis.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy or eggs.
- Ingredients: Calcium (from bone meal [MCHA] complex)*1000 mg Phosphorus (from bone meal [MCHA] complex)*455 mg Magnesium (from magnesium citrate, ascorbate)420 mg Vitamin D3 (as vegan Cholecalciferol)1000 IU (25 mcg) Vitamin K2 120 mcg — MK-460 mcg — MK-760 mcg Boron (from boron citrate)700 mcg Zinc (from zinc citrate)11 mg Manganese (from manganese bisglycinate)2.3 mg Copper (from copper citrate)1 mg Silicon (HVP chelate from soy)35 mg Folic acid (as calcium L-5-MTHF)400 mcg Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)24 mcg Vitamin C (from magnesium ascorbate)90 mg *Guaranteed free of bovine spongiform encephalopathy. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystaline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, tocopherols, acacia gum, starch (rice, corn &soy), sucrose, maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, sodium stearyl fumarate, silicon dioxide, medium-chain triglycerides, citric acid, l-aspartic acid, glycine, sunflower oil and magnesium trisilicate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take up to 10 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking blood thinners. Some people may experience diarrhea. This product contains corn and soy derived ingredients, do not use if you have such allergies.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.