• Revitalizes, firms and smoothes skin
• Strengthens hair and nails
• Helps maintain healthy joints
• Amino acids to boost your overall health and aid in protein synthesis
• Lysine to help increase your own collagen formation
• 9g of protein per serving
Collagen is the most abundant form of protein in our body, providing us with strength, elasticity, tone and structure. It acts like the ‘glue’ that holds the body together. We require it for healthy skin, connective tissues, muscles and bones. Internally, we have 27 different types of collagen. Type 1 Collagen, the most abundantly found collagen type in fish scales and skin, primarily goes towards the health of our hair, skin and nails.
Organika’s Marine Collagen powder is Canadian-sourced. Made from the scales of cod, pollock and haddock, wild caught in the North Atlantic, it is an excellent fish collagen option for pescatarians.
If collagen is so abundant, why would we need to supplement? As we age, our endogenous collagen formation naturally decreases. This can be up to 50% by the time we hit age 45. The more active we are, the more of these collagen peptides we need to heal after exercise and sport. Plus lifestyle choices that promote free radical damage like smoking, chronic stress and chemical exposure from our food, water, and personal care products can use up our collagen faster. All these losses can contribute to signs of premature aging, like fine lines and wrinkles, brittle nails, cellulite and dry skin, as well as joint and ligament issues like injuries, weakness and arthritis.
Collagen also has been shown to increase moisture within the body, like in our skin and joints. It is great for healing the digestive tract and reducing inflammation.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH HEAPING TABLESPOON CONTAINS: Hydrolyzed Collagen (Fish Scales) 5g AMINO ACID PROFILE: Alanine 9.1% (455 mg) Arginine 5.4% (270 mg) Aspartic Acid 4.6% (230 mg) Glycine 24.4% (1,220 mg) Hydroxylysine 0.5% (25 mg) Hydroxyproline 7.3% (365 mg) Isoleucine 0.9% (45 mg) Leucine 2.1% (105 mg) Lysine 2.7% (135 mg) Methionine 1.0% (50 mg) Phenylalanine 1.4% (70 mg) Proline 9.3% (465 mg) Protein 90% (4,500 mg) Serine 3.0% (150 mg) Threonine 2.9% (145 mg) Valine 1.9% (95 mg)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Joint Pain - Use for a minimum of 5 months to see beneficial effects.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to fish collagen powder use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. May cause mildgastrointestinal disturbances.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.