• Helps reduce pain associated with Osteoarthritis
• Enteric Coated
• Maximum Strength 400mg
• Vegetarian / Vegan
SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine), a compound native to the body, is a critical component of many biochemical reactions, including those that affect brain biochemistry and joint health. SAMe is critical for the synthesis of neurotransmitters, is important for energy production in the brain, contributes to the maintenance of healthy cell membrane function, and influences cartilage metabolism. NOW® SAMe is enteric coated, which makes it very well tolerated and protects it from degradation during digestion. This 400mg dosage is our strongest offering, helping to reduce the number of pills needed per day and suitable for more severe health conditions.
- Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine 400 mg (from S-Adenosyl-L-Methionine Disulfate Tosylate) Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tablet Coating, (methacrylic acid, hypromellose, calcium carbonate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, glycerin).
- Manufacturer: Now Foods
- Suggested use: Adult Dosage: Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily on an empty stomach. Use for a minimum of 2 weeks to see beneficial effects. Refrigerate after opening.
- Warnings: Do not use if you have been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use this product within 2 weeks of discontinuing a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) drug. Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are taking any other medications. Flatulence, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, dry mouth, mild insomnia, sweating, dizziness and nervousness may occur.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.