- Maintains Good Health.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps metabolize proteins, fats, carbohydrates.
- Improved absorption.
- 50 mg of B complex.
- Vegetarian / Vegan.
Water-soluble B vitamins are not stored in the body and must be replenished daily. This is NOW®’s most popular potency, multiple B-vitamin product and is designed to provide consumers with the required daily intake in one complete supplement. Formula provides 50 mg of the majority of the B-Complex vitamins.
- Description tag: Maintains Good Health | Helps in tissue formation | Helps metabolize proteins, fats, carbohydrates | Improved absorption | 50 mg of B-complex | Vegan | Water-soluble | High potency
- Ingredients: Each capsule contains: Thiamine (from Thiamine HCl) (Vitamin B-1) 50 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 50 mg Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinamide) 50 mg Vitamin B-6 (from Pyrodixine HCl) 50 mg Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg Biotin 50 mcg Folic Acid (Folate) 400 mcg Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg Choline Bitartrate (Choline) 25 mg Inositol 25 mg PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 25 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Veg Capsule (hypromellose, water), Cellulose, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Now Foods
- Suggested use: Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily at mealtime.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking sulfonamides. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur with PABA; in which case, discontinue use.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.