Frutin is a breakthrough antacid foam tablet. It creates a foam when it comes in contact with acid and neutralizes excess stomach acid, thereby effectively relieving you from heartburn.
When Frutin comes in contact with the excess stomach acid, the dolomite/pectin formula neutralizes it and creates a foam raft, which rises to the top of the stomach. Frutin neutralizes any acid that may have already reached the top of the esophagus, helping ease the associated discomfort of heartburn.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS PER TABLET Pectin (Citrus fruit isolate) 200 mg Calcium carbonate (Providing: Calcium 80mg) 220 mg Magnesium carbonate (Providing: Magnesium 50 mg) 180 mg
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: NEW NORDIC
- Suggested use: Daily dose (adults): Take 2 tablets 1-5 times per day after meals or as necessary. Up to 10 tablets in 24 hours. Chew tablet(s) thoroughly. For best results drink a glass of water afterwards.
- Warnings: Do not take for more than two weeks, or if symptoms recur, unless directed by a doctor. Do not take within two hours of another medicine as the effectiveness of the other medicine may be altered. Individuals with kidney disease should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor. Do not use if bottle is open. Keep out of reach of children.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.