The human brains is made up of almost 60% fat, most of these being polyunsaturated, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. They are important to brain development and functioning. But because they cannot be made or stored by your body and must be provided by food or supplements, they are called essential fatty acids (EFA).
EQUAZEN® is a scientifically proven natural health product. It contains fatty acids, EPA, DHA and GLA, in a 9:3:1 ratio. EQUAZEN has been studied in children and adolescents with ADHD and found to improve their concentration levels.It contains only high-quality ingredients sourced from sustainable fish and naturally sourced primrose oil. Our unique formulations provide balanced Omega-3 and Omega- 6 to help support children’s and adolescent’s concentration levels and brain development.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS PER SOFTGEL Fish oil (Sardine body oil) 400 mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 93 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 29 mg Evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis L.) 100 mg GLA (Gamma linolenic acid) 10 mg
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: NEW NORDIC
- Suggested use: Daily dose (for all children starting at 3 years of age and adolescents): Take 6 softgels daily unless the dose is lowered by your health practitioner after 12 weeks to 2 softgels daily.
- Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to fish.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.