Each day, our liver is working hard to remove waste products and toxins from processed foods, unclean air, water and even our own body. But as we get exposed to increasingly more toxins, the liver may struggles to remove them sufficiently and we quickly can notice the results in our energy levels, our lack of youthful appearance – and even on our waistlines.
Unjunking your body
A detox, like a water or juice fast, is an excellent way to help rid the body of stored toxins, but it is often difficult to abide by, and involves days or even weeks of feeling tired and sickly. However, there are other ways.
Detox with one tablet a day
Active Liver is a natural health product that helps promote a healthy liver and helps you detox on a daily basis – all year round. With just one tablet a day, it gently but effectively uses known herbal extracts to facilitate detox- ing of the body –without the “side effects”.
- Ingredients: Globe artichoke leaf extract (Cynara scolymus L.) (13.5:1 = 2997mg) 222 mg Milk thistle fruit extract (Sylibum marianum L.) 80% silymarin 200 mg Turmeric rhizome extract (Curcuma longa L.) (10:1 = 1500 mg) 150 mg
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: NEW NORDIC
- Suggested use: Daily dose (adult): Take 1 tablet a day, taken with a liquid. The daily dosage should not be exceeded. Duration of use: Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- Warnings: Cautions & warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have: gallstones, if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), if you are taking anti-platelet medication or blood thinners, have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if blister package is broken. Contraindications: Not to be taken by children, during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, by those with a diagnosed disease or on prescription medication unless under the recommendation of a health care practitioner. Do not use if you: have a bile duct obstruction, are allergic to Compositae/Asteracea plants (ragweed, marigolds, daisies etc.) or artichoke.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.