Nature's Way Resveratrol-forte provides antioxidants and is used in herbal medicine as a capillary/blood vessel protectant.
- Ingredients: Trans-Resveratrol (from 325 mg French whole wine grape (Vitis vinifera) and giant knotweed (Reynoutria japonica) root and rhizome extracts) 62.5 mg Rutin (from 75 mg Japanese Sophora (Stypholobium japonicum)flower bud extract) 67.5 mg Hypromellose, maltodextrin, lecithin, vitamin E, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Nature's Way
- Suggested use: For antioxidant benefit, adults take 2 capsules once per day. For use as a capillary/blood vessel protectant, adults take 3 capsules twice per day. For use as a capillary/blood vessel protectant beyond 6 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are taking prescription medication, consult a health care practitioner prior to use as resveratrol may alter the effectiveness of these medications. Keep out of reach of children.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days