Joint Sulfur for Connective Tissue
Supports Healthy Cartilage
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a sulfur-bearing compound that is naturally present in very small amounts in fruits, vegetables, grains, animal products, and some algae. Sulfur compounds are found in all body cells and are indispensable for life.MSM, in its role in the body's sulfur cycle, helps to create the chemical links needed to form and maintain numerous different types of structural tissues of the human body, including connective tissues, such as articular cartilage and skin.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Ingredients: Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Daily Value not established. MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) 2 g (2,000 mg) * Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source). Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: NOW FOODS
- Suggested use: Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with food. If intestinal gas occurs, reduce dosage. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Warnings: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (especially glaucoma). Keep out of reach of children.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.