• Helps to form red blood cells
• Helps in the normal function of the immune system
• Helps in energy metabolism in the body
• Helps to maintain healthy metabolism
• Helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency
• 1000 mcg Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
• 0.1 mg Folic Acid (Folate)
• Take one tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
• Allow to dissolve under tongue
• No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, corn, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products
Methyl B12, like other B vitamins, is a water-soluble vitamin. It functions as a coenzyme and is involved in the synthesis of the essential amino acid methionine. In the body, Vitamin B12 is used in the regulation and the formation of red blood cells and helps in the utilization of iron. It helps convert carbohydrates into fat and must be available in the system as it is involved in red blood cell formation. Vitamin B12 is absent from most fruits, vegetables and grains.
Folic acid plays an essential role in the synthesis of DNA and RNA and is also key in the formation of red blood cells, protein metabolism, reproduction and growth.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients (per tablet): Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) ... 1000 mcg Folic Acid (Folate) ... 0.1 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Sorbitol, Cellulose, magnesium stearate, hyprolose, silica and croscarmellose sodium.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Trophic
- Suggested use: Adults, take one caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. For therapeutic use only.
- Warnings: Vitamin B12 supplements can mask follate deficiency. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are uncertain whether or not you are taking adequate folate. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.