• The ideal formula for hair, skin and nails
• Cushions the joints and supports healthy cartilage
• Strengthens tendons and ligaments
• Now wheat & gluten free
Hyaluronic acid is a protective substance found in the fluid that surrounds the joints. It forms a thick gel that lubricates and protects joints and is essential for joint mobility. It acts as a shock absorber, reducing friction, facilitating movement and providing nourishment to the joints. As we get older, our bodies produce less hyaluronic acid, which exposes bones by leaving little to cushion them and provide lubrication, creating friction, inflammation, pain and potentially arthritis. Studies have shown that the hyaluronic acid content in osteoarthritic cartilage is greatly reduced and that hyaluronic acid supplementation lessens pain and improves mobility in patients with osteoarthritis.
Lysine and vitamin C are two nutrients whose role in the body is to aid in collagen and connective tissue formation. These tissues are required along with hyaluronic acid to form the fluid that protects and lubricates the joints. They also give skin its elasticity, and help keep nails and hair strong and supple. Collagen provides structure to our tissues which is important for healing wounds and scars and preventing wrinkling and sagging of the skin. Hyaluronic acid, lysine and vitamin C each contribute to collagen production and are beneficial to promote healthy, youthful skin.
AOR’s Lysine, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid combines these three nutrients in one formula for relief of arthritic pain, improved mobility and collagen support. AOR’s Lysine, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid is vegan and free of wheat.
Lysine, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid contains ingredients that help in the development and maintenance of bones and cartilage, as well as aiding in collagen and connective tissue formation. Collagen is the main structural protein found in skin and other connective tissues. Vitamin C and Lysine both play a role in the formation of collagen.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid98.5 mg Lysine75 mg Vitamin C50 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, hyprolose. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take one capsule twice daily with or without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, following a low protein diet, or for use beyond three months. This product contains corn derived ingredients, do not use if you have an allergy.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.