• Helps to maintain eyesight in certain conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
• Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts
• Helps to improve macular pigment optical density
• An antioxidant for the maintenance of good eye health
• An antioxidant that helps fight against oxidative damage caused by free radicals
• 50 mg Marigold extract (Tagetes erecta)(flower)
o Provides 10 mg Lutein
• 10 mg Marigold extract (Tagetes erecta)(flower)
o Provides 2 mg Zeaxanthin
o Take with a meal containing oil/fat
• No added yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products
Trophic’s Lutein Eyes with Zeaxanthin is powerful for supporting eye health and fighting against macular degeneration. Lutein Eyes is a powerful antioxidant combination formulated to help protect your vision. Lutein and zeaxanthin are both antioxidant carotenoids found in green leafy vegetables and in the yellow pigment found in plants. They are the only known carotenoids found in the macula. The macula is located in the central part of the retina that is responsible for creating the sharpest vision. These compounds help reduce oxidative stress and help protect vision.
- Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose and magnesium stearate.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Trophic
- Suggested use: Store in a tightly sealed light and oxygen resistant container in a cool, dry place.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.