• Helps support joint health
• Helps in collagen formation and the development and maintenance of bones
• Liquid provides superior absorption
• With added supportive vitamins and aminos
• Sweetened with Xylitol
• Natural Berry Flavour
• Vegetarian / Vegan
Hyaluronic Acid is a compound present in every tissue of the body, with the highest concentrations found in connective tissues such as skin and cartilage. As a constituent of joint fluid, Hyaluronic Acid serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive forces. The mouth contains the most receptor sites for hyaluronic acid absorption. Therefore, our liquid version can provide superior absorption versus other delivery forms. Our formula combines this critical joint component with Vitamin D and other important nutrients for the support of optimal joint health. This natural berry flavoured liquid is naturally sweetened with xylitol.
- Ingredients: Each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) 100 mg L-Proline 100 mg L-Lysine 100 mg Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol) 400 IU (10 mcg) Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 1000 IU (300 mcg RAE) Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol) 30 IU (20 mg AT) Non-Medicinal Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Natural Flavours, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
- Manufacturer: Now Foods
- Suggested use: Take 1 tablespoon (15 mL) 1 to 2 times daily. Can be taken directly or mixed with water or juice. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are following a low protein diet. If symptoms worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. Contains Xylitol. Do not feed to pets.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days