Probiotics to support gastrointestinal health when travelling. Helps to reduce the risk of Traveller's diarrhea. Provides intestinal comfort in travellers. Source of Probiotics. Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Could promote a favorable gut flora. Helps to reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
Shelf-stable formula, Provides 35 billion CFU per day, Potency good through expiration.
HMF Travel combines five probiotic strains from Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Saccharomyces genera to promote a favourable gut flora and support gastrointestinal health. The intestinal microflora composition can be altered by a variety of factors, including diet, stress, travel and antibiotic use.1 Specifically, unfamiliar food or liquids, jet-lag and altered body rhythms can all affect the gut flora during travel.1 Clinical trials have found that the probiotic yeast Saccharomyces boulardii supports gastrointestinal health and helps reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.1-2
HMF Travel also contains proprietary, human-sourced, research-driven strains demonstrated to adhere better to the gut lining, more efficiently colonize the intestinal environment, and naturally resist pH and bile acid, without the need for enteric coating.3 As some probiotic supplements require constant refrigeration to ensure the stability of the microorganisms, they may be unsuitable for travelers that do not have easy access to refrigeration.1 HMF Travel is a shelf-stable probiotic supplement offered in a convenient capsule format that can easily be taken anywhere to support gastrointestinal health.
- Ingredients: Each Capsule Contains: Probiotic Consortium: 17.5 Billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL-60, CUL-21): 9.375 Billion CFU Bifidobacterium animalis subsp .lactis (CUL-34)& Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20): 3.125 Billion CFU Lactobacillus gasseri (CUL-09): 2.5 Billion CFU Saccharomyces boulardii (CNCM-I-1079: 5 Billion CFU Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, sunflower lecithin, silica.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: GENESTRA BRANDS
- Suggested use: Take two capsules daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner. If you are on antibiotics or anti-fungals, take at least two to three hours before or after
- Warnings: Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner. Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. *Antibiotic-associated diarrhea
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.