Children’s immune support formula.
Provides a combination of four proprietary human strain probiotics, plus vitamins C and D; Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms; Supports immune health, gastrointestinal health, and healthy bone development.
Once-daily chewable tablets with a delicious natural strawberry-vanilla flavour; No refrigeration necessary; Potency lasts through expiration.
HMF® Fit for School (shelf-stable) includes a combination of research-driven human strain probiotics with vitamins C and D3 to support gastrointestinal health and help reduce the incidence of URTI (upper respiratory tract infection) symptoms in children.
Research utilizing the probiotic strains included in HMF® Fit for School’s formula (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-21 and CUL-60, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL-20 and Bifidobacterum animalis subsp. lactis CUL-34) plus vitamin C demonstrated a significant decrease in the incidence of URTI, the number of days with URTI symptoms, incidence of sore throat and cough, duration of sore throats, school absenteeism, and a lower rate of antimicrobial use in the probiotic group when compared to placebo.
HMF® Fit for School (shelf-stable) also includes vitamin D3. Vitamin D is well-recognized for its beneficial effects on bone health and and is critical for proper bone development in children and adolescents. Vitamin D also supports immune health, providing immune support through a variety of mechanisms. This convenient shelf-stable chewable tablet has guaranteed potency through expiration and a delicious, natural strawberry-vanilla flavour.
- Ingredients: Each Capsule Contains 12.5 Billion CFU: Vitamine C (acide ascorbique): 50 mg Vitamine D3: 25mcg (1000 UI) Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21): 12.5 billion CFU Bifidobacterium sub sp. lactis (CUL34 ) & Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20): 2.5 billion CFU Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, fructooligosaccharides(FOS), natural favours (strawberry,vanilla), carboxymethylcellulose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: GENESTRA BRANDS
- Suggested use: Adolescents and Children (4 years and older): Chew 1 tablet daily, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Immune Support: Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see benefcial effects.
- Title tag: Genestra Brands - HMF Fit For School (shelf-stable)
- Warnings: Do not use this product if your child has an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to useif yourchild has nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed foryour protection. Do not useif box orcontentsare open or damaged. Storein acool, dry place.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days