Trophic’s Herbal Laxative is an extremely effective natural formula. It combines potent herbs such as Senna (Cassia augustifolia) and Cascara sagrada (Rhamnus purshiana). Synergistic herbs such as fennel, licorice, gentian and buchu have also been added to the formula for their soothing and gastrointestinal tonic properties.
The most common dietary causes of constipation are insufficient fluid intake; too little fresh fruits, vegetables, bulking material and fresh green food, and too little use of bran, grains and seeds; too much white sugar and white flour products; nervous tension. Our Herbal Laxative is an extremely effective natural formula for chronic constipation. It combines the active ingredients Senna, Cascara sagrada and Culver 's Root along with yogurt. The yogurt provides a culture of friendly bacteria and probiotic with their many benefits to GI health, while Buchu leaves provide natural support and increase effectiveness.
Recommended Use: Stimulant laxative
- Ingredients: Senna Leaves (Cassia angustifolia) 250 mg Cascara Sagrada Bark (Rhamnus purshiana) 150 mg Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) 50 mg Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.) 50 mg Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea L.) 10 mg Yogurt Powder (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus) 10 mg Juniper Berries (Juniperus communis L.) 5 mg Buchu Leaves (Agathosma betulina) 5 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hyprolose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, silica. Contains: milk.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Trophic
- Suggested use: Adults, take 2 tablets at bedtime, 2-3 times per week, a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Allow at least 6-12 hours for laxative effect to occur. If results are not observed, the frequency of use may be increased up to once daily. Duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
- Warnings: Do not use if you are allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiaceae/Carrot family. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes, diarrhoea, hypokalemia, low or high blood pressure, a kidney, liver or cardiovascular disorder, acute stomach irritation, inflammation, stomach or duodenal ulcers, heart disease, diabetes or edema, or are taking products containing diuretics or licorice. Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medication or health products which may aggravate electrolytes imbalance. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking cardiac medications such as antiarrhythmic medications, have faecal impaction or symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Reduce dose or discontinue use if you experience abdominal pain, cramps, spasms or diarrhoea. Stop and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat or difficulty breathing. Some people may experience headaches. Hypersensitivity is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use. No added yeast, wheat, corn, soy, gluten, sugar, artificial colors or preservatives
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.