- Unique, effective formulation: 8 active ingredients (lemon balm extract, 5-HTP, L-theanine, melatonin).
- High-potency extracts: A combination of 3 high-potency 4:1 extracts ensuring maximum absorption and bioavailability.
- Sleep support: May help improve sleep quality by re-setting the body’s sleep-wake cycle, reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and minimize the effects of jet lag.
- Purity: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and allergen-free.
- Trusted: All HEAL + CO. products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants.
- Ingredients: Lemon balm Extract (Melissa officinalis, herb top) , Passionflower Extract (Passiflora incarnata, herb top) , Scullcap Extract (Scutellaria lateriflora, herb top) , Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis, stem bark) , 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (Griffonia simplicifolia, seed), Amur Corktree Bark (Phellodendron amurense, stem bark), L-Theanine. Melatonin (N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine). Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose.
- Suggested use: Take 1 capsule daily at or before bedtime. For jet lag: take while travelling and at destination until adapted to the new time zone/or daily pattern.
- Warnings: If you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for seizure, blood pressure, to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications), to affect mental state or increase sedation, steroids or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cardiovascular, immune, liver or chronic kidney disease, hormonal or seizure disorders, asthma, depression, diabetes, low blood sugar, or migraine. Consult your health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia). Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience any of the following symptoms within a few hours after taking this product: changes in mental state such as restlessness or confusion, increased heart raise, enlarged pupils, loss of muscle coordination, sweating, shivering and/or gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
Shipping within Canada
Our fulfillment center is open from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Your order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. We are proud of our current average fulfillment time of 14 hours. Please note that orders placed after 5 pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
We offer a signature requirement option during checkout. You can choose to require a signature at delivery for extra security, at no extra cost. If no signature is chosen, you will be fully responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to their package after delivery.
You can also choose to notify us regarding your delivery preferences by leaving instructions at checkout. Orders with comment "Leave at door" will be reconsidered without signature service.
If we don't have a selected option from you, we will select signature at delivery as default option, to protect you from porch pirates.
Please note that during the holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier.
We now offer international shipping to customers in the United Kingdom (UK) and within Europe. We currently ship to the following European's countries: France, Belgium. Please note that we are constantly working to expand our shipping coverage and may add more countries in the future.
The available shipping methods may vary depending on the destination country. The shipping costs for international orders will be calculated based on the destination, the weight and dimensions of the package, and the shipping method chosen. During the checkout process, you will be able to select the available shipping options and the exact shipping cost will be displayed before completing your order.
Please be aware that international orders may be subject to customs fees, import duties, value-added taxes (VAT), or other charges imposed by the destination country. These additional charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
The estimated delivery timeframes for international orders will depend on the shipping method selected, customs processes, and other external factors. To keep you informed about the progress of your shipment, we provide order tracking services.
Please ensure that you are familiar with your country's import regulations and restrictions before placing an order. We recommend that you check with your local customs office for more information.
Our return policy applies to international orders. However, please note that return shipping costs, as well as any associated duties or taxes, will be the responsibility of the customer. Please refer to our Return Policy for detailed instructions on how to initiate a return or exchange.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding international shipping, please feel free to reach out to our customer support email@example.com.
We will happily return your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. The products must be eligible for a return based on the restrictions outlined below:
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product (excluding Final Sale items).
- Damaged products.
All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging. We will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your exchange or refund will be processed. The refund will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Please note that only regular priced products may be refunded. Bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Original shipping costs are non-refundable.