• One-of-a-kind gout formulation
• Relieves joint pain, stiffness and inflammation around joints
• Lowers uric acid levels
• Reduces symptoms during an acute flare-up of gout
• Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
Gout is an inflammatory type of arthritis caused by uric acid crystal build-up in your body. A naturally occurring compound, uric acid is produced in the body and is also present in foods such as animal protein, alcoholic beverages and sweetened drinks. Ideally, uric acid is released out your kidneys and into your urine. If this flushing system is impaired or levels are too high, uric acid can build up in your blood, leading to a state called hyperuricemia.gout can then occur as the uric acid accumulates into urate crystals. These needle-like crystals can then be deposited into your joints, where they can cause excruciating pain and inflammation.
Organika’s goutrin is designed to combat gout from all angles, by combining a unique blend of natural plants and compounds.
Goutrin contains cherry powder, which has been linked to a 35% decreased risk of- gout attacks, compared to no intake. Cherry blocks the reabsorption of urate in the kidneys, and increases urate excretion via urine. Cherry juice may also block xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that speeds up the production of uric acid.
Included in the formula is vitamin C, an excellent source of antioxidants. Research shows that vitamin C intake is strongly associated with a lowered risk of gout, as it helps reduce levels of uric acid in the blood. Vitamin C is an effective anti-inflammatory, as well as an essential nutrient in the formation of collagen, a protein needed for healthy joints.
Celery seed is another goutrin ingredient, which contains natural phytochemicals that help to provide pain relief. Celery seed is a diuretic, allowing your body to release excess water by increasing urine output, therefore allowing uric acid to be excreted. Celery seeds contain several beneficial substances, including volatile oils, flavonoids and antioxidants (which may protect cells from damage); coumarins (chemicals that help thin the blood); and linoleic acid (an omega-6 fatty acid). Celery seed powder helps neutralize acids in the body. It’s also sometimes used to help reduce muscle spasms, calm the nerves and reduce inflammation.
Thyme and peppermint are both included to provide a flavonoid called apigenin. It is a potent inhibitor of xanthine oxidase, thereby decreasing uric acid production. Peppermint also contains the volatile oil menthol, which has a calming and numbing effect on muscles as well as a diuretic effect on the body. The herb thyme contains thymol, a fantastic essential oils that has been scientifically found to have antiseptic and anti-fungal characteristics. The other volatile oils in thyme include carvacolo, borneol and geraniols.
Goutrin truly provides the solution for all aspects of gout.
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS — EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS: • West Indian-Cherry Fruit Powder (Malpighia emarginata) 100 mg • Thyme Leaf Powder (Thymus vulgaris) 100 mg • Celery Seed Powder (Apiumgraveolens) 100 mg • Peppermint Leaf 15:1 Extract (Mentha piperita) 60 mg (Equivalent to 900 mg of Dried Peppermint Leaf) • Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 30 mg NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: • Microcrystalline Cellulose • Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source) • Maltodextrin • Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule)
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Take 3 capsules 3 times per day with meals.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if you havegallstones or anemia; or if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or renal disorder, are suffering from Schizophrenia, and/or cardiovascular disease. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or are suffering from any bleeding disorders, seizures,gastrointestinal upset, headaches, dizziness, palpitations, constipation or allergic reactions. Do not use if you are allergic to plants in the Apiaceae / Umbelliferae family. Celery seed may increase UV light sensitivity, limit excess exposure to ultraviolet rays (e.g. sunbathing or tanning salons) for prolonged periods while using this product.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days