Ginkgo helps to counter cognitive function and memory decline due to aging. Its antioxidant properties help to support peripheral circulation for better nutrient and blood delivery.
- Description tag: Ginkgo helps to counter cognitive function and memory decline due to aging. Its antioxidant properties help to support peripheral circulation for better nutrient and blood delivery. Vegan & Gluten-free
- Ingredients: MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS: Ginkgo Biloba Leaves 50:1 Extract (Ginkgo biloba) 60 mg (Providing 3g of driedginkgo biloba leaves, standardized to contain 24%ginkgo Flavoneglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones). NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule).
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ORGANIKA
- Suggested use: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding
- Warnings: Take one capsule three times per day. DURATION OF USE: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days.
Expedited: 2-7 days.
Normal: 4-8 weeks.
Expedited: 10-15 days.
However, during Christmas and New Year Holidays, our delivery times might be extended due to shipping disruptions expected from our carrier:
- December 26th & 27th: Closed.
- December 28th to 30th: Working.
- December 31st to January 2nd: Closed.
- January 3rd: Back to normal.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
- Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
- Expired product.
- Damaged products.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.