• Supports healthy cognitive function
• Enhances blood flow in the brain
• Provides antioxidant benefits and helps delay the onset of cognitive decline
• A standardized extract with effective quantities of active ingredients
Ginkgo biloba is one of the most well-known and well established medicinal herbs in the world, and is used mainly to support memory and cognitive function. This is attributed to its ability to enhance cerebral circulation, increasing blood flow and the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the brain. This improves brain cell performance and provides antioxidant protection against neurodegeneration. Studies also show that Ginkgo biloba reinforces blood vessel structure in the brain and protects cerebral nerve cells from damage when deprived of oxygen.
Ginkgo supports cognitive function in young healthy adults, older healthy adults and has been shown to improve cognitive performance and social functioning in patients with cognitive decline.
AOR’s standardized Ginkgo biloba extract is made from plants carefully cultivated on plantations using agricultural technology to produce leaves richer in ginkgolide B, yielding a minimum of 0.8% – the highest range available.
Ginkgo Biloba helps to enhance memory and cognitive function in adults, and helps to support peripheral circulation.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Medicinal Ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba (Powder) Leaf 400 mg Ginkgo Biloba (50:1, 3125 mg DHE*) Leaf (Standardized to min. 24% Flavone Glycosides & 6% Terpene Lactones) 62.5 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose-complex capsule). There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: ENEREX
- Suggested use: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily (with breakfast and lunch) or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Warnings: For prolonged use consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication or herbs for diabetes, seizures, lowering blood pressure, or thinning blood (anticoagulants/antiplatelets). Do not use 7 days before or after surgery or if you have a bleeding disorder. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days