• Heals and protects gastric lining
• Provides fast-acting relief of heartburn, indigestion and gastritis
• Protects the esophagus
• Kills H. pylori bacteria
• Relieves symptoms of acid reflux while addressing possible causes
Gastro Relief is a revolutionary supplement for heartburn, indigestion, gastritis and other conditions of the upper gastrointestinal tract. It is designed to quickly and effectively provide natural support against the pain of heartburn while providing nutrients that target its potential causes. In addition, it helps heal the lining of the stomach. Many people suffer from heartburn or acid indigestion caused by acid reflux.
Each ingredient of Gastro Relief has a purpose. Mastic gum has been shown to disable Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), a species of bacteria that is at the root of many heartburn cases and ulcers. Vitamin C increases the acidity of the stomach; most gastric issues stem from a lack of stomach acid as opposed to too much. Ginger calms the stomach during digestive upset, while zinc-carnosine and nitric oxide promote the healing of damaged stomach lining cells. Finally, sodium alginate prevents gastric contents from backing up into the esophagus, preventing painful heartburn symptoms and protecting the esophagus against damage from acidity.
AOR’s Gastro Relief is one of the few products containing sodium alginate, an effective, fast acting and research-supported therapy for acid reflux symptoms. AOR’s rigorous sourcing processes, and in-house production capacity allow for a more comprehensive formulation and an innovative advantage.
Gastro Relief helps relieve digestive upset/disturbances including dyspepsia.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Zingiber officinale extract (Ginger)50 mgZinc L-Carnosine75 mgPistacia lentiscus (Mastic gum)400 mgVitamin C (ascorbic acid)100 mg Non-medicinal Ingredients: Potassium nitrate (202 mg), sodium alginate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate, maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity (ie. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Methemoglobinemia has been reported on rare occasions following an accidental overdose of potassium nitrate; intravenous methylene blue is the specific therapy for this condition. This product contains corn derived ingredients, do not use if you have an allergy. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking erectile dysfunction-type products, or if you have an allergy to plants of the Anacardiaceae family such as pistachio, terebinth, Chinese pistache, and Schinus terebinthifolius (Brazilian pepper). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have hypochlorhydria/achlorhydria, stomach lesions, diabetes mellitus, Crohn’s disease, or if you are taking hypoglycemic agents or hypolipidemic agents.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL) and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2280 Bovaird Drive East, #9
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.