• Helps reduce hot flashes and night sweats while also promoting mood balance
• Helps balance hormones, reducing the risk of post-menopausal diseases
• Provides four of the most effective and research-backed phytoestrogen
Fem Adapt is AOR’s premium menopause formula that is especially useful for hot flashes. While many formulas on the market contain ingredients with minimal research in menopausal women, doses that are too low or unstandardized botanical extracts, Fem Adapt provides the most powerful, clinically studied, standardized phytoestrogens in research-backed doses. Fem Adapt contains flax lignans, soy isoflavones, black cohosh and a standardized hops extract, which collectively can reduce the severity and frequency of hot flashes and other menopausal concerns.
AOR’s Fem Adapt formula not only provides safe and effective relief from menopausal symptoms, but also provides protection against health problems for which the risk increases after menopause, such as cardiovascular complications, osteoporosis and others. This is due to the mild estrogenic activity of the phytoestrogens in the product, which can serve as natural hormone replacement therapy.
Additionally, some of the ingredients in Fem Adapt have been used in herbal medicine to help relieve premenstrual symptoms, including abdominal cramps, muscle and joint pain, nerve pain like sciatica and nervous tension.
AOR’s Fem Adapt includes standardized clinically tested natural ingredients that have been demonstrated to safely and effectively alleviate some of the uncomfortable and undesirable symptoms associated with menopause. There is also some evidence to suggest that phytoestrogens, and those from soy in particular, can help alleviate the symptoms of PMS including menstrual migraines.
Fem Adapt was formulated with the most effective natural substances known to help relieve the symptoms associated with menopause. It is used in herbal medicine to help relieve premenstrual symptoms, including pain associated with menstruation.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten,
peanuts, dairy, eggs, shellfish or any animal by product.
- Ingredients: Linum usitatissimum L. extract (Flax seed)168 mg Soy Isoflavone extract60 mg — Total isoflavones18.2 – 27.4 mgAIE*† Black Cohosh extract80 mg LIFENOL®ǂ Hops extract120 mg *AIE: Aglycone Isoflavone Equivalents †LIFENOL® is a registered trademark of Naturex, Inc. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and tricalcium phosphate. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Legal disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- Manufacturer: Advanced Orthomolecular Research
- Suggested use: Take two capsules daily, or as directed by a qualified health care professional. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one year.
- Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, taking blood thinners, have a history of hormonal or gynecological disease including ovarian cancer, endometriosis or uterine fibroids, have a liver disorder or develop liver-related symptomsn (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine), are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) including thyroid hormone replacement therapy or have depression or related diseases. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience breast pain, discomfort or tenderness or if you experience a recurrence of menstruation and/or uterine spotting. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Hypersensitivity such as an allergy has been known to occur in rare cases, in which case discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or for use beyond one year. This product contains corn and soy derived ingredients, do not use if you have such allergies. Ensure you are up-to-date on mammograms and gynecological evaluations prior to use. Do not use if you are pregnant, if you currently have or previously had breast cancer or breast tumours, have a predisposition to breast cancer as indicated by an abnormal mammogram, biopsy or have a family member with breast cancer.
Refunds and Returns
We will happily refund your order up to 30 days after your time of purchase. All products must be returned, unopened, in their original packaging.
Please include a receipt or proof of purchase with all returns. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned product. Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Acceptable Reasons for Returns
Product error made by us (such as sending the wrong brand, product or flavour).
1. Expired product
2. Damaged products
3. For products that fall under this category, SNS Health will
Late or Missing Refunds
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your bank or credit card. If you are currently awaiting a return, please contact your bank or credit card company as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Bundle Deal Products
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately bundle deal products cannot be refunded.
We're happy to exchange damaged or defective products. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a return shipping label.
For all other exchanges, please mail the product to:
Sports Nutrition Source
2500 Williams Parkway
Please use the same aforementioned address for Returns.
SNS Health will cover the return shipping costs for damaged, expired or incorrect products. Please contact us at (INSERT PREFERRED EMAIL ADDRESS) and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our packages are sent using standard shipping methods and timing. If you would like your order to arrive faster, the following are the approximate expedited shipping times:
Normal: 4-10 business days
Expedited: 2-7 days
Normal: 4-8 weeks
Expedited: 10-15 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.